Owner / Founder of Kopp’s Counseling & Consulting Services
I have had experience in the private and the public sector, counseling and developing individuals to meet their highest potential. Currently licensed as LMHC in the State of Florida, I have had much experience in providing therapy for individuals that have a history of abuse or neglect. I am very familiar with working with troubled families, and couples with relationship issues.
I have worked strongly with addictions and adult survivors of abuse. With over 15 yrs. in management and Christian counseling, 20 yrs. in education, and 8 yrs. in crisis intervention, I have experience and knowledge that can help in establishing an appropriate treatment approach in counseling and therapy, also helping businesses.
I incorporate a Family Systems Approach, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Reality Therapy and Psychotherapy, among others. If you are depressed, a survivor of abuse (sexual, physical or emotional), a current victim of DV, stressed or anxious, there is help for you. Start today by calling or referring a friend in need.
- LICENSED MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR, STATE OF FLORIDA
- CITY OF JACKSONVILLE APPROVED PRE-MARITAL COUNSELOR
- CERTIFIED FAMILY SERVICE COUNSELOR, DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN & FAMILIES – FLORIDA
- BOARD CERTIFED PROFESSIONAL COUNSELOR
- MEMBER OF AMERICAN PSYCHOTHERAPY ASSOCIATION (APA)
- TRAINED AND CERTIFIED IN CISM (CRISIS INTERVENTION & STRESS
- MANAGEMENT aka CRITICAL INCIDENT STRESS MANAGEMENT)
- OVER 35 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A PROFESSIONAL TRAINER